Eat raw nuts!
Nuts are beneficial food for the body. They can be taken as raw nuts or can be used in roosted and cooked form. Both these types offer nutrient benefits.
But, most of the health specialists recommend raw nuts which are widely available in shops in dried form.
Each nut has its own nutrients and benefits that are particularly associated with that raw nut.
Eating raw nuts offer tremendous benefits which are as follows:
Healthy Benefits offered by raw nuts
– Raw nuts have little amount of sodium present in them. Use those nuts which have unsalted raw nuts.
– Raw nuts have fewer calories present as compared to the cooked nuts, in which use oil is used for roasting the nuts.
– Dried form of raw nuts is free from harmful acids which avoid nutrition deficiencies. Phytic acid is removed while drying the nuts which may block the nutrient absorption.
– Eating raw nuts controls the level of cholesterol in the body. According to the researches people who eat nuts have low chances of high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels.
– Heart health is improved by eating raw nuts like almonds. They are beneficial in coronary diseases.
– Necessary nutrients present in nuts increase the blood flow in the body and maintain functioning of cardiac muscles and organs.
– Walnut and Almond are mostly used that’s and one must try these in their diet plan to overcome the increasing risks of breast cancer.
– Raw nuts protects the body from gaining too much mass index and it keeps you fit with sufficient of energy without gaining a weight loss.
– Reduction in weight is observed among those who regularly intake some nuts in the form of snacks. Instead of eating heavy carb